Grilled Venison Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter
- 4 venison steaks (6-8 oz each)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for grilling
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, softened butter, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the venison steaks with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the steaks for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the steaks topped with a spoonful of rosemary and garlic butter.